As a women’s organization with a mission of promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers, we believe in bringing together the strength of women and the power of community to make a difference in Central New York.
The Annual Fund provides essential support to the Junior League of Syracuse to further our mission, community collaborations, and membership training. The efforts of the JLS are dependent on philanthropic support and your investment will make possible our continued work to improve our community and develop the potential of women.
You can help in the following ways:
- Donate to the JLS Annual Fund
- Use Goodshop and Goodsearch for your online shopping and web browsing
- Shop through AmazonSmile
- Advertise in our newsletter, The NOTES
- Purchase JLS-branded merchandise through our Zazzle shop
- Become a sponsor at our signature fundraiser, Holiday Shoppes
- Attend our Corks, Forks, Brews and Chews event.
Thank you for your support of The Junior League of Syracuse.